A Solution To The Annoying Tangled Mess Those Hateful Headphones Make


One of the things I hate most in life are tangled in-ear headphones. Just thinking about them makes me want to crush something with my fist. It's frustrating, annoying, and totally scream-worthy. Like, to listen to music, I just take out my phone and in-ear headphones out of my purse to find that I have to untangle the mess my in-ear headphones have become. As if my life isn't a tangled mess already... Gosh. HOWEVER, about a year ago, I found a solution to my seemingly unsolvable problem. Watch this video, everybody, and be enlightened.


This is not a new trick. It's been around for the past 10 years or so and I am so sorry that I only got to discover it very recently. It's been a lifesaver to me and I am forever grateful for the person who has invented this technique of keeping our headphones in check. I do this every single time I pack my in-ear headphones now. And what's more? It's actually fun to wrap everything up after listening to some music. No joke! I re-do it often when I'm bored.

Anyway, that's my life tip for y'all lovely readers of LTC for the day. Good night!


-Barista Mia-

Image: Robert S. Donovan

0 comments: