Winter Wardrobe Must Haves

 

Winter has finally reached its peak. I absolutely loathe the freezing January, but there's nothing I can do to stop the cold wind from entering my country. There is something we all can do though! That is, make sure we are stocked with all the winter fashion must haves. How can we survive without keeping warm and stylish at the same time?

A knit

It's warm, fashionable... what's not to love about these totally adorable knitted clothes, hm? They come as boxy tops, tight tops, and dresses, too! Wearing a knit along with leggings and loosely braided hair, you could look so chic.

Black boots

I'm actually going out this Saturday to get a pair of my own after, uh, an unfortunate adventure that involved my beloved boots' heals breaking. These shoes literally go with everything.

Leather jacket

I don't know why, but there's something about wearing leather jackets with a nice girly skirt or dress. The two clothing items complement each other really well. Of course, in some places, just a leather jacket won't suffice. Put on a pretty coat over your outfit and voila!

Scarf

Scarves are by far the most versatile item in anybody's closet. They come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and color. They keep your neck and face warm and they make an awesome fashion statement too.

Warm tights

Ah. I don't know what I would do without my favorite pair of winter tights. I can literally wear them with anything (in a stylish way, I might add) and they keep me warm too!

Denim shirt

I've recently gone all gaga over my denim shirt. It looks so good on anybody. I know a lot of people say denim on denim is a bad idea, but a denim shirt with a pair of skinny jeans looks so perfect for some reason.

Coat

Now who could forget the most important winter item of all? We'd all freeze without a coat we can snuggle in.

There you go! My winter wardrobe must haves. What does your list of must haves look like?


-Barista Mia-

Image: Barbro Andersen

0 comments: