Top Four Fictional Places I Want To Be


There are many places I want to go to: Rome, Paris, New York... The usual. But on my list of go-to places before I die are some more, uh, unusual places. They're entirely fictional. Oh, only if they weren't. It would be AMAZING to visit or even live in these made up lands... Sigh. Why couldn't I just literally transport into a book or movie?

Anyway, here is my list of the top four fictional places I want to be.

Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia is the first fantasy series that I ever read. I was completely immersed into the books as they were so magical. The best part is, in Narnia, I can talk to animals! Gasp. This is something I've wanted to do for the longest time.


Neverland

I'm probably one of the few teens out there who doesn't ever want to grow up. Being 18 now, I've had a little taste of the convoluted adult world and I'm telling you, it's not pretty. In Neverland, I wouldn't EVER have to grow up. I can have fun, have adventures, and have some more fun. Also, I've always wanted to meet Peter Pan and Hook.

Camp Half-Blood

Please, please, please let me be a demigod. It would be beyond awesome to be told that I am the lost daughter of one of the Greek gods. Imagine the powers I would have, the fun adventures I would have with my friends, and the battles I would get into. Oh, the life of an adrenaline rush.


Hogwarts

Okay. Um. Can I be both a demigod and a witch? For most of the year, I could stay at Hogwarts, the bestest place on Earth ever, and in the summer holidays, when I am unceremoniously kicked out of the beautiful castle for vacation, I could head off to Camp Half-Blood. Whoop!
Hogwarts would be my number one place to visit. All those hidden passages, the magic, the dueling, the adventures, taking fun classes, meeting Harry Potter... Wow. Just thinking about all of this gives me the chills.

Of all the fictional places in the world, where do you most want to visit?


-Barista Mia-

Image: Still from Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone

0 comments: