Buh-Bye Long Hair--8 Celebrities Who Literally Chopped Off Their Hair

Yeah, long hair can get pretty tiresome and heavy and oily and ugh. I totally understand when people want to chop their hair off. But the problem is that it's really hard to gather the courage to actually get a haircut. I JUST managed to cut my waist-length hair and now my hair comes up to a third of my back. Even saying good-bye to 15cm of hair was bad enough, but imagine those women in Hollywood who actually took a step further and are baring their necks for the world! The horror! But then again, these women are actually beautiful, so they don't really need hair to frame their faces to begin with. Humph.

Well, now that Jennifer Lawrence has got her new haircut (because her hair was waaaay too fried from dying it again and again for different roles, by the way), I guess it's time to list some celebrities who actually had the heart to sport a pixie haircut.

Jennifer Lawrence

Before:


After:


Say hello to the most recent addition to Team Short Hair: Ms. JLaw!

Charlize Theron

Before:


After:


Can't I please look like Charlize? She's absolutely stunning.

Emma Watson

Before:


After:


As much as I love Emma and her new hair, I kinda miss Hermione. *enter sad face* My entire childhood...

Vanessa Hudgens

Before:

 
After: 


She doesn't seem to like her short cut very much. She keeps adding extensions. Dunno what her problem is, she's be-u-tiful

Shailene Woodley

Before:


After:


OMGOMGOMG! I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!

Miley Cyrus

Before:


After: 


And... this haircut marked the demise of Miss Hannah Montana. *bows head*

Anne Hathaway 

Before:


After:


Sigh. The sheer emotional intensity of her portrayal has Fantine has yet to be rubbed off my eyes. Can't believe she actually chopped off her beautiful hair for just, like, 30 minutes of a movie, though.

I just don't get it. I look like a man without my hair. But then again... These celebrities get the advantage of professional makeup artists. *wink*


-Barista Mia-

Images:  Mingle MediaTV, Ms. JLaw's Facebook, Gage Skidmore, Charlize Theron's Facebook, Worthy FM, Emma Watson's Twitter, Vanessa Hudgens's Instagram, Mingle MediaTV, Nick Step, Shailene Woodley's Instagram, Philip Nelson, Miley Cyrus's Instagram, GabboT, DWNews Recent Celeb Gallery

0 comments: