Beautiful Ways to Eat Nutella
Ah. Nutella. It's such a wonderful creation. Literally, heaven in your mouth. Spreading it on our toast and drowning in ecstasy of that lovely chocolate taste... I thought that there was nothing better than spreading a whole heap of Nutella all over my toast, but it seems that I was so wrong. Yesterday, my sister made something with Nutella that I didn't think was possible. And it was the best thing ever. What was it, you may ask?
Well, first, let me introduce to you some other ways you could make Nutella a thousand hundred times better.
1. Ritz Cracker Nutella Sandwich
Making this is as simple as its name. Get a Ritz cracker out, spread Nutella over it, and place another cracker on top to make a good mini sandwhich. If you don't have Ritz crackers, there's no need to fear. Any salty cracker could make a good snack with Nutella.
2. Nutella-Covered Strawberries
Have you ever heard of chocolate-covered strawberries? Well, this is like that except better because, hello? Nutella. Dip those red, juicy strawberries into the Nutella jar and yum yum.
3. Spread on a piece of banana
As strange as that sounds, banana and Nutella make an awesome combination. No lie. It looks weird, but it's goooooooooooooooood. *licks lips*
And now for the grand finale!
You remember at the beginning of this blog post when I said my sister made the best thing ever?
4. Le Best Toast Ever
1. Put a loaf of bread in the toaster to make it crunchy and nice.
2. When it's perfectly cooked, get that piece of toast onto a plate.
3. Spread a nice spoonful (or knife-ful) of Nutella onto the toast.
4. Cut up pieces of a peeled banana and place them randomly on top of the Nutella.
5. Finally, sprinkle a whole heap of cereal grains on your toast.
And voila! There you go! Le best toast ever. Go and try it right now. I promise it's just oozing with awesome-sauce.
Image: Brian Cantoni