Essentials You Should Carry If You Refuse To Take A Bag With You


Okay, sometimes, I get really tired of carrying a bag with me to every single place I go. I mean, I do get that I have a lot of stuff to carry, but sometimes, I want my arms to be completely free from the burden of carrying a purse. So to paraphrase the title of this post: what should you take with you to wherever the heck-istan you're going if you aren't going to carry a bag?

First of all, if you aren't going to take a bag to wherever you're heading to... Wear something that has a few pockets! Jeans would be a good idea.

Now that we've straightened that out, you should take:

Your phone! Duh!

Tuck your phone into your jeans back pocket and voila. You won't even feel that it is there. Just be careful when you're pulling your pants down to go pee, 'cause your phone might just drop into toilet bowl. Yikes. But other than that, tucking your phone into your back pocket is an ingenious idea. I do it all the time. Even when I have a purse with me.

A little money

Put your money into one of your pockets just in case you need some cash. I always put my money into the front pocket of my jeans. The pocket is very tight, so there's little chance of the money falling out. Other times, I put my money into a pocket on my jacket where there's a little flap so the money doesn't escape from me.

Hair tie and rubber bands

Diamonds Hair ties and rubber bands are a girl's best friend. You can tie your hair up when your hair is getting in the way. You can use it to secure random things... As essential as hair ties/rubber bands are, they're also super easy to carry around. Just slap a hair tie around your wrist like a bracelet and put a few rubber bands into a pocket if you think you need them.

And... that's it! I've stripped down everything you usually put in your purse to just the bare essentials. Simple, right? But do you think I missed an important item? If so, comment below and let me know.


-Barista Mia-

Image: Summer Skyes 11

0 comments: