TVD vs. The Originals


Which characters do we love the most? Here's my opinion on some of them.

1. Camille “Cami” O’Connell vs Matthew “Matt” Donovan

Winner: Cami

Cami is the perfect human in a town full of supernatural creatures. She is way better than Matt whose personality isn’t the greatest. She has a great background and she grows up so much over the episodes that I just can’t get enough of her. I think no one can deal better with supernatural mess than she does.

On the other hand, Matt really doesn’t contribute a lot to TVD’s story development, which is a shame.

2. Davina Claire vs Bonnie Bennett

Winner: Davina

I really loved Bonnie in the first season of TVD but then I felt like the writers gave up on her and her development. Davina , though, is a fresh witch with a tragic life. I love how intense her story is and how she expresses herself.

3. Hayley Marshall vs Caroline Forbes

Winner: TIE

Remember when we were all furious about Hayley being in the Originals instead of Caroline? Well, that opinion certainly has changed. Hayley fits the Originals perfectly just as Caroline fits TVD.

4. Rebekah Mikaelson vs Elena Gilbert

Winner: Do I really have need to say it?

Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to express how Katherine is the only reason I still watch The Vampire Diaries. She is awesome and I love her. Elena, on the other hand, is extremely annoying. The only thing I like about her is her relationship with Damon and we know how that is going…

Between these two very emotional girls, Rebekah is my favorite. She seems tough but she just dreams of a normal life. Also, she learned that girls need to stick together. GIRL POWER! Hehe.

5. Klaus and Elijah vs Stefan and Damon

Winner: TIE

I have to admit that I didn’t like Stefan till this season came out. But now, I think I like him even more than I like Damon. The two together make my heart melt.

Klaus and Elijah are perfect as well. I mean, do I have need to comment on this? The four of them are just perfection! You can’t make me choose!


-Barista Alexandra-

Image: via (TVD and The Originals posters)

0 comments: