How To Make Water Taste Better


I'm not much of a water person. I know water doesn't have a taste, but something about it doesn't really, uh, taste good, if that makes any sense. The only way I can drink water is if something is stuck in my throat and I need to push it down with some liquid. The problem is, water is extremely beneficial for the human body, so I'm always at some kind of inner battle with myself. I know I need to drink water, but my taste buds don't like it. I know that there are others like me out there... so what are some ways to make water taste as good as orange juice or Sprite without robbing water of its benefits?

Citrus
Squeeze or splash some lemon, lime or orange into the liquid and voila. You instantly have a cup of water that tastes so much better than the pure thing.

Frozen berries

Freeze some strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries overnight and then put them in your cup when you're ready for a drink of water. They add a hint of flavor as well as a bit of color.

Teabag

Add an organic teabag to your cup of water. Simple as that.

Non sugar juice

Any juice out there can provide an awesome base flavor for water. Just make sure the juice is all natural, with no sugar.

Well, I'm off to dump a slice of lemon into my bottle of water. Peace!


-Barista Mia-

Image: go_nils

0 comments: