The Movies You Must Watch On Christmas


Christmas is less than a week away y'all! I can't believe it! Christmas has been my favorite holiday for a long time and for good reason... The presents, the community-spirit, and THE MOVIES! There are so many great movies out there to watch on Christmas and I cannot wait until I pick them up to watch on Christmas. Sure, they're all good movies to watch whether it is Christmas day or not, but it doesn't feel the same. Watching Christmas movies on Christmas has some kind of magic that just makes everyone feel so happy and fuzzy inside.

So what are the best Christmas movies to watch this year?

A Christmas Story



What? Too tired of this movie being played every Christmas? Well, to be honest, me too. Moving on.

The Nightmare Before Christmas



Halloween meets Christmas. Ah. What's a better combination that that?

The Polar Express



Beautiful graphics for Christmas. What's not to like? Okay. Maybe this movie's a teensy bit boring compared to the other movies, but it's a good movie to watch.

Home Alone



Sigh. Home Alone. My entire childhood is contained in this 100 minute long movie. Who doesn't want to watch a kid beat up two burglars, huh?!

Love Actually



In you are in the mood for a more romantic movie, Love Actually is the way to go.
 
How The Grinch Stole Christmas



I don't know why, but although I barely remember the other movies, I remember this one pretty clearly. Maybe I rewatched it one too many times because it was fun?

The Santa Clause



If you haven't watched The Santa Clause yet, you have not lived. It's one of the best Christmas movies ever. In fact, if you watch this, you should also watch The Santa Clause 2 and 3!

Arthur Christmas



I believe this is the newest movie on this list. I personally have not watched it yet, but my sister swears it's the best Christmas movie ever. I'm plannning to watch it on the 25th with my family this year.

Have you chosen what to watch for Christmas yet?


-Barista Mia-

Image: Kevin Dooley

0 comments: