Why I'll Miss The Jonas Brothers


They haven't confirmed the separation yet, but I don't think it's ever too early to produce a list of the reasons I loved the J-Bros. I mean, who would ever miss a chance to post pictures and GIFs of the three cuties? It's a pity that these boys have hit a hard rock in the road, but hopefully, they'll sort things out.

To be honest, I'm not too thrilled about all those drug rumors and Kevin's wife apparently faking her pregnancy for publicity and all that, but let's just brush that aside and look back to the Jonas Brothers glory days. Oh, how I loved them.

1. They're actually a BAND

They actually play the instruments as they sing, which is pretty rare in this age of pop. Well, yeah, with only three people in the group, they have to bring more musicians to play as a full band, but when they play acoustically, my gosh. Kevin really gets into the music.

2. They write their own songs

All their songs have some kind of story to tell and they have songs to fit every mood. I can rock out to some of their faster songs and cry in my bed as I listen to their more emotional songs. That's totally awesome.

3. Two words: Camp Rock

Need I say any more? This is where I first encountered the hotness of Joe, the cuteness of Nick, and the plain dorkiness of Kevin. I CANNOT BELIEVE KEVIN IS MARRIED! Sorry, that was random, but OMG. I still remember his funniness in Camp Rock. *sobs*

4. They're good looking

*shrugs* They are. Don't you dare deny it! And their hair. OMG their hair is paradise! Those curls! THOSE CURLS!

5. They're funny



I'll let the video speak for itself.

6. They have the cutest relationship ever

I know. They're brothers. They're supposed to have good relationships. Yadda yadda yadda. BUT LOOK AT THEM! I'M DYING OF CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

7. They're nice to their fans. Yay!

Fine. I never met them. But considering the stuff I hear, I'll take a guess and say they are indeed nice to their fans. They stop for pictures, sign stuff, etc.

Wait. Was I supposed to write this entire blog post in past tense? *shrugs* I guess my mind's not ready to say good-bye to the Jonas Brothers yet. I'm hoping they can straighten out their problems... It's kind of sad that their tour was only a couple days away when they cancelled everything. But you know what makes me even sadder and more depressed? THEIR TWITTER IS MISSING! OMG WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW?


-Barista Mia-

Image: Dominique Dinh

0 comments: