A Movie I'm Sooooo Looking Forward To: Romeo and Juliet

I'm a movie freak. I check the theaters for new movies that are coming out daily and watch every single trailer that pops up anywhere. And as for IMDB, I check it almost five times a day, no joke. It's not like the site updates that often, but I like movies and I like to stay on top of things THAT much. Anyway, while I was browsing IMDB almost a year ago (I think), I discovered that a remake was on the works. And not any old remake, a Romeo and Juliet remake. Cue excited screams here.

Okay, okay. To be honest, I'm not the biggest RJ fan. I feel like Romeo and Juliet are two stupid young people who are just so stupid that I can't even handle life right now. BUT! I really do love watching the movies. Don't ask me why. Maybe it's the kissing, the romance, or the sheer handsomeness of Romeo and the gorgeousness of Juliet (who doesn't like watching good-looking people, huh?). One thing's for sure, though, I cannot wait for RJ to hit theaters in Korea.

I've been keeping tabs on this remake for a while now and it's just DAYS away from releasing in America, so I thought it would be time for me to introduce you guys to the stars of this new RJ remake. Eek! I seriously cannot wait to watch this movie! The actors are too awesome and ugh.

Anyway....

ROMEO!!!!!!!!!!


Douglas Booth

Isn't he the perfect Romeo? Those cheekbones and jawline of his are going to kill me. Definitely someone to go all "Romeo, Romeo. My true love." over. Oh, and by the way, he's British. *squeals*

And Juliet <3


Hailee Steinfeld

Hailee's someone I've been keeping an eye on for a long time. Since her debut alongside Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges in True Grit, it's been hard to not notice her. And what's more? Her long, brown hair is perfect for Juliet.

Friar Lawrence


Paul Giamatti

That beard! If that's not Friar Lawrence-y enough, I don't know what is!

Tybalt

Ed Westwick

CHUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Lord Capulet

Damian Lewis

I have a love-hate relationship with Lord Capulet. Let's see how Damian pulls this character off. I reckon he's one of the most difficult to play.

Benvolio


Kodi Smit-Mcphee

I still remember him as the little kid in Let Me In. He's grown so much!

Ugh. I can see the movie already! I can't freaking wait! For now, nobody touch me or I will explode of anticipation. I have high expectations, people. HIGH EXPECTATIONS.

Oh, and to close, here's the trailer to the new Romeo and Juliet adaptation:



There are shivers down my spine.


0 comments: