Eyebrows Appreciation Day!

With everyone plucking out their eyebrows nowadays, where has the appreciation for eyebrows gone? All I see on the streets are lines on people's faces where their eyebrows should be. Yeah, it looks messy at times, but a lot of people can actually pull heavier brows off. Plus, it really brings out the eyes if you have lighter eyes.

Now with the deficit of eyebrows, let's take a look at some non-mutilated brows. Check these celebrities out. And let's all admire their gorgeous, thick, bold brows, because we all need to.

Mila Kunis


Do you see how nicely those eyebrows shape her eyes? Or even her entire face?

Keira Knightley

Eyebrows are like the equivalent of hair on your head. You're bald without it and it makes you look like Golum.

Anne Hathaway


I have strong reason to believe that much of these stars' success comes from de eyebrows.

Cara Delevigne


As much as I like eyebrows... uh... Well, at least she can pull it off. I wouldn't try it if I were you though, unless your name rhymes with Cara Delevigne.

Emmy Rossum

Look how happy those eyebrows are making her :) Aw.

Camilla Belle


You see how classy them eyebrows make her look?


Lucy Hale


We have a prime example of beautiful eyebrows right in our TVs!

Lily Collins


Ugh. Thick brows suit her so much that it makes me want to cry.

Sigh. Looking at these pictures just make me jealous as heck. Asian isn't necessarily the best race for eyebrows unfortunately. Well... at least these people exist for me to ogle over their eyebrows. You guys be showing off those eyebrows for me as I can't get me a pair of those.


0 comments: