A Look Back at Britney Spears

So everybody's pretty much watched Britney's new "Work B**ch" music video. And you know what? She looks freaking amazing! Anyway, for me, on top of ogling over THE Britney Spears, I can't help but think of the past decade or so of Britney's career. I mean, she started from "Baby One More Time" and all the way to "Work B**ch", winning a billion and one awards along the way.

Well, now that her new single is out, the time has come for us to take a look back at our favorite Britney music videos.



No list of Britney's best music videos would be complete without her first. Look at her! 16 and already fabulous.



The sheer weirdness of this just makes me fall in love.


IT'S A CIRCUS! Need I say any more?



The first time I watched this video, I fell off my chair in shock at seeing a naked person on my computer screen. That pretty much makes this entire music video memorable to me.



Ah. The classic Britney Spears music video. The diamond sparkles, the air hostess uniform, the sexiness oozing out of every single move Britney makes. Sigh.

Ugh. This woman and her pure awesome-ness is going to kill me one day. I swear.


-Barista Mia-

0 comments: