Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise

Sometimes, I can't resist the power of YouTube. It's pulling power is too strong for me to turn my head away from its pure awesome-ness. Well, anyway, while I was browsing around, I came across this super hilarious video. The marketing team for the Carrie remake that is coming out later this year made this video, and, well... take a look!



What do you think? I'm pretty sure those "unsuspecting civilians" were actually actors, but it's cool nevertheless. The idea is great and it's just... ugh. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this video. I wish I had enough money to pull off a prank like this to my friends. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ITS AWESOME-NESS. Oh, mighty marketing people of the Carrie remake, you art thou awesome. (Sorry about my overusing the word "awesome", it's just an awesome word. And it describes this awesome video perfectly. Pun may have been intended. The truth may never be known.)

While I was watching this, I was reminded of another video that I watched a few months before. This one's pretty funny as well. A Brazilian TV show (I think) conducted this prank and it's brilliant. A bit of a warning for those who are scared of ghosts though. That little girl is creepy.



This video and the video above are just pure genius. Where do these people get these ideas?! And where can I get one, so I can scare my friends?


-Barista Mia-

0 comments: