Countries With The Best Food



Ugh. I feel so horrible. I haven't been posting in LTC for the longest time ever! I had an absolutely horrible week and I'm still bawling my eyes out at everything that has happened. Now enough complaining about my life. I want to talk about... food. 'Cause we all know that food makes EVERYTHING better. Oh, and to make things even better, should we talk about both food AND travelling? Almost everyone wants to travel one day (including me) and for some of us, one of the top reasons for travelling is for the delicious food that we'll get to taste on our little adventures. So which countries out there have the best food ever?

France

France has everything from champagne to cheese to bread and even snails. France has it all. French food is versatile and awesome. They have every taste, every meal, to fill up every stomach. By the way, many of the world's famous chefs have studied at France.

Italy

I believe there's only ONE country in the world that can actually compete with France in terms of food and that's Italy. I personally adore Italian food more than I like French food. Their pizza, gelato, pasta, risotto, tiramisu cakes, wine... Italy has some of the world's favorite foods. No one can pass over Italian food like it's nothing. Just a little taste of Italian food will feel like food heaven.

India

Indian food is one of the more exotic foods on my list. Ever since my parents took me to Indian restuarants as a kid, I've absolutely fallen in love. Indian food is spicy, sweet, tasty... everything. You have not lived until you have tried Italian food. There are a whole variety of Indian food to try out, but one thing defines it all: their delicious spices that literally make your taste buds shudder in delight.

Mexico

Ah, Mexican food. I've got to confess that I haven't had my share of Mexican food until last year. Seriously. I don't know how I survived without the spicy, pure deliciousness of Mexican food. Tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas... Though I've never been to visit Mexico, I've been told that their street food is also to die for.

Turkey

The best part about going to Turkey for food is that EVERYTHING, and I mean everything, tastes good. It doesn't matter if you eat a meal that costs, like, a penny (an exaggeration, but you know what I mean), it'll taste good. Besides, Turkey is surrounded by three seas, which means there's a full variety of fish to taste. Mmm. Oh, and how can I not mention Turkish delight?

Did you notice that I haven't put much Asian food on my list? Well, Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Chinese food is great. They're amazing, in fact. But, as an Asian, well, I've kind of grown tired of Asian food (not Indian, though. I could never get tired of Indian food). But for those of you who want to have a taste of Asian food, you should definitely visit Japan, Korea, Thailand (definitely try ALL the Thai fruits as well. Yum.), and China.


-Barista Mia-

Image: Arnaud DG

0 comments: