Senioritis: The Symptoms


I don't know if you've noticed, but I used to put up one blog post per day here at LTC, but recently, I've been more lazy about posting blog posts. Why? Well... I have senioritis. I can't find the motivation to do anything anymore. I just can't wait to graduate. I wish there was something I could do, but all I can do is wait for this stupid, lazy feeling to fade away. I've tried everything to motivate myself, but it's just not working. I just want to lie in my bed and stay there until senior year is over. But alas, that isn't something I can do. I can only wait. For those of you who also have senioritis... hang in there, guys! We can get through this together.

Just for fun's sake, I decided to list the various symptoms associated with senioritis.

Laziness

"Ain't nobody going to get me out of my bed today."

Physical decay

"Sweatpants and sweatshirts are my life. I don't even remember why I used to stress about getting changed for school. As for showers? Meh."

A lack of motivation

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that I had that paper due today. *stares at blank doc for two hours* Whatever. I'm not doing this."

A dismissive attitude

"Homework. Who the heck cares?"

Forgetfulness

"Ohhhh right. I forgot all about that musical rehearsal LOL... I was in the computer room looking for prom dresses."

Exhaustion

"I'm basically living on caffeine, but even still, I'm finding it so hard to focus on anything at all. Everything's just a fuzzy blur. *snores*"

Recognize yourself in this blog post? I do. Well, I better get back to rocking back and forth in my chair as I wait for graduation day. Blech.


-Barista Mia-

Image: Incase

0 comments: