Upcoming Albums of 2013

Oh wow. Will you look at the date? The year is almost over! Although I’m really sad because all my procrastination is catching up to me and now I have a billion things to do before the year ends, I’m glad at the same time. Why am I not full-time sad? Because the albums I’ve been waiting for are nearing their release dates! *screams* Now here is a list of some of the upcoming albums that will be released later this year because we all need to put these dates onto our calendars and start counting down.

Justin Timberlake – 30 September


THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE PART 2

I had never really listened to JT until Mirrors came out. Some cover artist, I forgot who, was singing it and I absolutely fell in love with the song. Since then, I’ve been listening to his music more than I should.

Miley Cyrus – 8 October



BANGERZ

Oh, hey look! Even the album title is alluding to her twerking skills. Can’t say I’m looking forward to the album, but “Wrecking Ball” is actually a pretty good song.

Paul McCartney – 15 October



NEW

Whoop! Sir Paul McCartney is coming back! About time! It’ll be featuring new songs too (see what I did there?). *adds NEW to to-buy list*

Katy Perry – 22 October



PRISM

Not the biggest fan of her music, but what the heck. There are many Katycats in the world and her album release date is not to be ignored.

Kelly Clarkson – 29 October



WRAPPED IN RED

Argh! It seems like forever since she released a new album! I still have a hard time getting rid of “Because of You” out of my head, but that’s probably because I was karaoking (is that a word?) a few days ago. Can’t wait to see what new material she has.

Lady Gaga – 11 November



ARTPOP

After spending about an eternity under the radar, she’s finally making a comeback. I don’t know much about her new album, but the cover art is awesome. And this is Lady Gaga we’re talking about, I can pretty much guarantee #1 songs.

One Direction – 25 November



MIDNIGHT MEMORIES

So apparently 1D has a new sound now. Has anyone else listened to their leaked song “Just Can’t Let Her Go”? Sexy animal, it says. SEXY ANIMAL? What the heck happened to “chinny chin chin”?

There are about a hundred more albums that are coming out this year, so just keep checking out your local CD store or iTunes. Which album are you looking forward to most?


0 comments: