Upcoming Movie Remakes


Either Hollywood is out of creative gas or the producers are trying to make some easy money, but whatever. I don’t care. What I do care is: MOVIE REMAKES ARE ON THEIR WAY, BABY! There’s something about movie remakes that make me want to cuddle and love them. And just when I’m starting to get over the amazing Man of Steel, Hollywood decides to hit me with more awesome movie remakes coming up. I. Can’t. Freaking. Wait.

Batman

Sadly, no more Mr. Christian Grey. Uh, I mean, Christian Bale. Don’t you disappoint me, Mr. Affleck. I have high expectations.

Carrie

Ah. The classic Halloween flick is coming back with better graphics.

Fantastic Four

Last time, I had Chris Evans. Who will I be able to drool over this time? I can’t wait for the casting to be announced!

Jumanji

I have mixed feelings about this one. Jumanji is one of my all-time favorite movies. Hollywood had better not tamper with it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I see Megan Fox all over the news almost everyday wearing a yellow jacket. With the amount of news coverage this is getting, I feel like I’ve already watched half the movie. Stop motion style.

Terminator

Well, Arnold Schwarzenegger did say that he'll be back. So I’m just going to sit here in front of the computer and wait for the trailer that’s coming out in 35498435 minutes...

Maybe it’s the nostalgia, maybe it’s the fact that I already know the stories. Whatever it is, I’m pretty dang excited for these new movie remakes that are coming up. Which ones are you most excited for?


-Barista Mia-

Image: M4D GROUP

0 comments: