My Top Chick Flick Picks


I've been really into chick flicks recently. Yes, I've already had my fair share of chick flicks before, but I've started to get super crazy about them nowadays. I've been watching one chick flick every two days now. Any more than that, I get a headache, which is a shame 'cause I really would love to watch chick flicks more often. But anyway, through this recent chick flick binge, I've accumulated a list of the best chick flicks ever, AKA the chick flicks everyone should love.

So here are my top chick flick picks that you can't miss.

Mean Girls


No chick flick list is ever complete without this classic.

10 Things I Hate About You


I watched this movie just yesterday and oh. My. Gosh. Wow. This movie is the cutest and most perfect little thing ever.

She's The Man


Amanda Bynes is a genius. I'm serious. She's funny, adorbs, and totes perfect for the role as soccer-loving Viola.

Pitch Perfect


This movie just might be my favorite of this entire list. And do I even need to explain why?

Miss Congeniality


A butt-kicking Miss USA candidate? Count me in.

Legally Blonde


With its perky main character, amazing law case that can only be solved by someone like Elle Woods, and wow-some ending, if you don't like Legally Blonde, something's wrong with you.

Clueless


Clueless is called the Mean Girls of the '90s for a reason. It's 97 minutes of literal perfection.

The Devil Wears Prada


This is the movie that introduced me to the wonderful world of chick flicks. It's pure amaze-balls.

So what do you think of my list? Are there any movies that I missed out?


-Barista Mia-

Images: Mean Girls poster, 10 Things I Hate About You poster, She's The Man poster, Pitch Perfect poster, Miss Congeniality poster, Legally Blonde poster, Clueless poster, The Devil Wears Prada poster.

1 comment:

  1. I like Mean girls the most from this list of top chick flicks. I still remember when this movie came hit theaters, I took whole class with me to watch this movie though very few of them liked it.

    ReplyDelete