How To Wear Crop Tops


I can't believe summer is already on its way! I've been waiting for summer to arrive for the longest time. The heat, the sun, the beach, the scenery, and most of all, the crop tops. Seriously. I'm eagerly awaiting the day when it'll be warm enough for me to bare a little stomach skin.

Anyway, for those of you, like me, who are looking forward to wearing crop tops in the warm sun, here are some ways you can wear these beautiful fashion pieces:

Wear them with high-waisted shorts

Crop tops are cool and all, but that doesn't mean I want to bear every inch of my stomach to the world. No way, Jose. Instead, I wear a nice pair of high-waisted shorts and rock 'em.

Wear them with high-waisted skirts

Wearing crop tops with high-waisted skirts are by far my favorite combination of an outfit ever. They're super cute, versatile, and uber fashionable.

Wear them with overalls

Ah, overalls. I'm usually not a fan of these strange fashion statements, but when it comes to crop tops... yes, please! Crop tops and overalls are a match made in heaven.

Wear a cami underneath

With my boxier crop tops, I tend to wear a cami underneath them for a little summer layering. It's super fun, cute, and less revealing. I personally have a black and white striped boxy crop top that I like to wear over my hot pink or black cami.


-Barista Mia-

Image: jess damen

0 comments: